Call 106 for Help
1. What is MPT Books?
MPT Books is an E-books providing service which is available in android app, iOS app & website. You can enjoy more than thousands of books on it.
2. Who can use MPT Books?
All people can come and explore books. For read/subscribe/buy/rent, only MPT customers can do them.
3. Where you can get the “MPT Books” Android app and iOS app?
For android app, you can easily download it from Google Play Store and from MPT Lo Ta Ya Portal without costing data charges.
For iOS app, you can easily download it from Apps Store.
(Note: iOS application will be available soon!)
4. When you need to “Sign Up”?
When you want to make read/download/subscribe/buy/rent, you need to “Sign Up” first.
5. How to sign up?
Firstly, you will need an MPT sim card and open MPT Books app or MPT Books website.
For app, Side Menu>Sign up
For website, Home Page>Sign up
And use that MPT phone number to sign up and you will receive OTP (one-time-password) via SMS of that registered phone number.
After you entered the received OTP, you are successfully sign up with MPT Books.
One OTP will be valid for 10 min.
6. What is “Sign In”?
In order to read, download, subscribe, buy and rent, you need to sign in with your MPT phone number.
7. How to sign in?
To sign in your exciting MPT Books account, please enter your registered phone number for that account.
For app, Side Menu>Sign In
For website, Home Page>Sign In
And you will receive OTP via SMS of that registered phone number.
8. What device can I use for MPT Books?
You can use Android mobile devices and iOS mobile devices including smart phones, tablets to enjoy MPT Books services.
You can also use PC web browser.
9. How many devices can be logged in with one account at the same time?
“5” devices can be logged in with one account at the same time.
10. What should I do if I would like to unregister devices?
You can log out your account from registered devices by yourself or can call 106 to remove your logged in account from that devices.
11. What is “Free” books?
“Free” books are the books that you can freely download and read after logged in.
12. What is “Buy” books?
“Buy” books are the books that you need to buy with fixed price. Once you bought a book, then you can read that book anytime by downloading.
13. What is “Book” pack & “Subscribe”?
“Book” pack is a pack consists of novels, comics & magazines and also includes some previous issues of each magazine.
And you can subscribe “Book” pack monthly by paying 1,999 Ks/month, for daily 99Ks/day.
You will have the right to access “Book” pack as long as you do subscribe.
14. What is “Journal” pack & “Subscribe”?
“Journal” pack is a pack consists of many journals and also includes some previous issues of each journal.
And you can subscribe “Journal” pack monthly by paying 1,999 Ks/month, for daily 99Ks/day.
You will have the right to access “Journal” pack as long as you do subscribe.
15. Monthly payment of Book pack and Journal pack will be recurred automatically?
After 30days, monthly payment is automatically recurring.
16. How many days for monthly subscription plan for Book pack and Journal pack?
30 Days basic.
17. Daily payment of Book pack and Journal pack will be recurred automatically?
Every day, daily payment is automatically recurring.
18. How many days for daily subscription plan for Book pack and Journal pack?
1 Day basic.
19. How to unsubscribe Book pack or Journal pack?
User can unsubscribe Book pack or Journal pack from the following pages
- Book Pack page
- Subscribed section under My Books page
20. What is SMS subscription?
User can use SMS to subscribe Book pack & Journal pack.
For Daily Book pack,
- user need to send “SUB” to 7272 to subscribe
- user need to send “STOP MD” to 7272 to unsubscribe
For Monthly Book pack,
- user need to send “SUB MM” to 7272 to subscribe
- user need to send “STOP MM” to 7272 to unsubscribe
For Daily Journal pack,
- user need to send “ON” to 7272 to subscribe
- user need to send “STOP JD” to 7272 to unsubscribe
For Monthly Journal pack,
- user need to send “ON JM” to 7272 to subscribe
- user need to send “STOP JM” to 7272 to subscribe
21. What is “Rent” books?
“Rent” books are the books that you need to rent the books with fixed price. Once you rent a book, then you can read that book for 48 hours. After that,you have no longer right to access that book unless you re-rent it.
The rental period will be counted when you start rent.
22. What is “MY BOOKS”?
“MY BOOKS” is a place where you can easily find your recently read, purchased, rent and subscribed books.
Even if you logged out from current using device and log in on another device, you can still download and access those books.
23. What is “Wishlist”?
“Wishlist” is a function that you can note the books that you want to make buy/rent/subscribe later.
24. Can I download eBooks on my device?
Yes, can download in iOS and Android App but website.
25. Can I delete downloaded eBooks?
Yes, you can easily delete downloaded eBooks at “My Books” page.
26. What kind of payments is available on MPT Books?
Currently, only MPT top-up payment is available.
27. For reading or downloading, data fee is charged?
28. What is “Data bonus”?
In book purchasing, we give “Data bonus”. User can get certain amount of Data which you can user for reading and downloading books. “Data bonus” validation is one month. (“Data bonus” can be only used for using MPT Books app.)
29. Can I use offline?
You can download books on Android app and iOS app and you can read without network connection.
30. What happen when dial USSD *7272#?
When dial USSD “7272#, user will receive below SMS which include MPT Books website link.
“Mingalabar! To visit MPT Books website, please follow the link https://bit.ly/2Pe54zt”